Q: Car will not turn on completely without a jump

I have an 04 Toyota Camry the will not turn on but the radio and light do turn on. The car will turn on completely with a jump. What could be the issue?

Your battery is probably dying. If your car works OK once it has been Jump Started, the charging system is at least working to some extent. But it will also need to be checked. Be very careful with your jump starting! Jump starting a late model car like yours is a risky move and should only be done in an emergency. If you or a helper were to hook the cables up incorrectly, even for a moment, it can do a great deal of damage in the blink of an eye. You can have that battery replaced and the charging system tested very conveniently by contacting Your Mechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and replace your battery if necessary right there on the spot.

3. Car will not turn on completely without a jump