Q: when place pm reverse the car vibrates and wasting to much gas

when i turn on my versa and places it on reverse the vheicle vibrtes hard and when on drive it run smooth but waste to much gas and no check eninge light is on

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. This problem is a transmission issue. The transmission in your vehicle has a low reverse clutch that is or has failed. The clutch is held and driven at the same time in drive low, but only held in reverse. Try putting the transmission in low and see if the vibration occurs. If the vibration occurs, then the clutch assembly inside the transmission has failed. If the vibration only occurs in reverse, then the locks inside the clutch has failed, which the clutch is inside the transmission. If you need assistance in verifying the condition you have, then seek out a professional, preferably a YourMechanic professional to help you with this vibration issue.

3. when place pm reverse the car vibrates and wasting to much gas