Q: Car overheating and stalling

My car displayed a high temperature warning and stopped driving.

If the engine is getting hot then this will happen. I would check the coolant level first. Only check it when it is cold. If it is low then there is a leak and that needs to be fixed. If the coolant level is found, then you may have a failing cooling fan or a thermostat that is stuck. I would start by seeing if the fan is coming on when the engine is hot. If not then that needs to be diagnosed. If you are looking to have this checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your car’s overheating issue.

3. Car overheating and stalling