Q: 2003 gmc envoy ignition got broken from someone and i need to drive it how can i bypass the anti-theft locking system???

vehicle got broken into an someone wrecked my key ignition an set off the anti-theft locking system, how would i be able to bypass everything without replacing the stering column?????

The anti theft system is integrated in the engine and body computers and cannot be bypassed. You will need to replace damaged component and if you have original key the system will start with old key held next to new key until the dealer can reprogram the new keys.

3. 2003 gmc envoy ignition got broken from someone and i need to drive it how can i bypass the anti-theft locking system???