Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-zop6uljs:173:8

Q: My oil pressure light comes on when driving

My oil pressure light comes on while driving when it comes on I pull over and turn the car off for a few min then when I get going again it is usually fine I looked it up online and they said if it is not paired with a check engine light then it is likely just a faulty light censor I took it into a place to get looked at and they said there was nothing they could do... It just happens because it is an older car and the oil gets thin after driving then when I pull over it gives it a chance to thicken but since I took it in now the check engine light is on and the oil pressure light seems to come on more frequently... Do you agree with their assessment??? Am I doing the right thing by pulling over or is it not a big deal that I should just ignore??

A: The Check Engine Light may have come on for...

The Check Engine Light may have come on for another reason and may not be related. You should have it scanned and diagnosed.

As for the Oil Pressure Light, you may have a blockage in the oil pump screen and damage to the bearings if the pressure is low enough to starve the camshaft bearings of oil. The valve cover should be removed and check a few camshaft bearing caps for damage. If no damage is found then remove the oil pan and check the oil pickup tube for sludge blockage. Afterwards, replace the screen and perform an engine flush to clear out any sludge using a remote filter off of the engine's filter adapter.

Be sure to follow all procedures per manufactures technical bulletin group: 17 10-2. If there is excessive wear found on the camshafts then the engine is supposed to be replaced.

I'd suggest getting this vehicle checked out by a certified technician who has the tools and capability to diagnose both your Check Engine Light and Oil Pressure Light firsthand. You'll be able to find out what exactly needs to be done from there. Best of luck.