Q: Can't pressurize the hydraulics

I replaced the clutch slave cylinder. There was no fluid coming from the master cylinder, which was replaced 70,000 miles ago, so I think everything is okay there. I cannot seem to pressurize the hydraulics with the gravity bleed, traditional two man, or the single man pumping methods. The clutch pedal continues to fall to the floor.

A: Most likely, the master cylinder has gone b...

Most likely, the master cylinder has gone bad as well. 70,000 miles is a long time ago. The only other thing that you could try is either pressure, or vacuum bleeding the clutch system, with one of the many different systems available. You may also want to ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic, in bleeding your clutch fluid system, if deemed necessary after an inspection of the clutch pedal and hydraulic system.