Q: How do you remove to clean the rear cup holder in a 2012 Nissan Rogue.

asked by on July 07, 2017

How do you remove to clean the rear cup holder?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The rear cup holders that fold out from the back of the center console are not designed to be removed on a regular basis. If you are having issues cleaning the cup holders where they sit, you can remove the clip and screws that hold it in. First take off the face plate (or "finishing assembly") that covers the cup holders and the back of the entire console. The screws should be accessible from the sides of the center console where the cup holder mounts in. The holder should pull free.