Q: Changed transmission filter and now car stutters when accelerating from stop but is fine driving on highway

I changed the transmission filter. Car now sometimes stutters/doesn’t respond correctly from a stop. Highway driving is fine. Added correct fluid/amount.

It may take some time for the new fluid to disperse and you may have erratic shifting but any slippage may be worn clutches inside the transmission and need internal work.

3. Changed transmission filter and now car stutters when accelerating from stop but is fine driving on highway