Q: 03 pontiac vibe getting misfire codes random and all 4 cylinders previously before some repairs it was cylinder 1 and 4 or 1 and

asked by on May 22, 2017

I started getting a check engine light with codes P0300, p0301, P0304 I replace the spark plugs I still had a rough idle it's hesitating when I accelerate at low RPMs low gears like there's a loss of power or an issue shifting but not every single time I change the coils I change the MAF sensor I changed the alternator I was getting a high reading on the battery and the manual said that would have been one of the first things to change I change the drive belt I'm still having a bad drive at low RPMs and acceleration but when I get to higher RPMs above 2000 and above second or third gear I have no problems driving which leads me to believe it's not a fuel issue maybe an O2 sensor hopefully not the catalytic converter or a tranny solenoid but I'm not sure took it into Pep Boys they were no help no smells that are obvious no leaks that are obvious I was told them I might have a minor valve leak last time I took it in possibly a valve cap I haven't seen it myself

Hi there. It is quite possible that the source of all of these issues are faulty or clogged fuel injectors. When this happens, it can cause misfiring and poor fuel economy. It might be a good idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection to correctly isolate this issue and recommend the right repairs.