Q: When i start my car it makes a knocking noise

When I start my car it makes a knocking noise when they take off still makes it until I reach a speed but every time I stop I'll make that noise and everytime I start taking off what can the noise be

Oil/Fluid Leak Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote

Based on your description, I would recommend checking your oil level to ensure that it is full. The noises you are hearing can often occur due to a low engine oil level. This could be because of a leak or the fact that the engine is burning oil. If the engine is burning oil, you would likely have some white smoke coming from the exhaust as well. If this is not the case, I would recommend an oil/fluid leak inspection to determine if any oil leaks exist. If your oil level is low, I would recommend having the leak repaired and an oil change performed at the same time to resolve this issue.