Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside

asked by on August 29, 2016

strange sound coming from back inside right it sounds like pressure release i think kinda really hard to describe i do have a EGR code from engine light could that be from that

AC Recharge $224.56 - $241.84 Get a Quote
AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dodge Grand Caravan. From what you’ve described, the noise is most likely from the A/C system being low on refrigerant. If you decide to get this fixed, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your A/C issue firsthand and also diagnose the EGR codes that have appeared.