Q: Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside

strange sound coming from back inside right it sounds like pressure release i think kinda really hard to describe i do have a EGR code from engine light could that be from that

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dodge Grand Caravan. From what you’ve described, the noise is most likely from the A/C system being low on refrigerant. If you decide to get this fixed, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your A/C issue firsthand and also diagnose the EGR codes that have appeared.

3. Q: strange maybe pressure release sound from right rear sounds like on inside