Q: 2054 fault code

Mercedes benz C220 w204 2008, on diagnose result have this message " 2054 the AD converter of the control module n3/9 (cdi control unit) is faulty" the OBD light goes on sometimes not non stop...and in 5th or 6th gear the car loses speed-gas...how to fix it

Hello. The code you are getting is for what is known as the PremAir sensor. This is the ozone air detection sensor. They are a common failure on this vehicle. The sensor can usually be tested with a scan tool which is what I would typically do before replacing it. If the sensor passes the tests then it may be a circuit issue. Most of the time the sensor itself just needs replacing.

If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your check engine light and make the necessary repairs.

3. 2054 fault code