Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: Bose system has poor sound quality

Hi there, thanks for asking about your 2004 Infiniti FX45. Sounds like you have a problem with the interface between the CD player and the sound system's amplifier. I would get the vehicle to a shop that does repairs on...

Q: I have a 2014 nissan maxima. It smoking from the exhaust with a blueish gray look. There's no oil leaks on the ground.

Hi there. Check the engine oil level and see how low it is. If the oil is a little low, then the oil is burning in the exhaust system. This is caused by the valve guide seals leaking, the rings...

Q: What does the traction control system/StabiliTrack light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The traction control system (TCS)/StabiliTrack Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. The TCS/StabiliTrack Warning Light can illuminate in two ways: 1. If the light comes on and stays on, then the TCS and possible the StabiliTrack system has...