Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

My windshield wipers stopped working the motor seems to be working since when i turn them on you can hear a sound but they wont wi

Hi there. When the motor is working, but the windshield wipers do not move, the issue is typically caused by a broken wiper arm or perhaps one of the internal links inside the motor is broken. The best way to...

Replaced fuel pump turns over like new but won't start fuel pump works new battery same thing

Of course, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. Be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not old. Check for adequate fuel...

How do you remove the head restraints?

While you should never drive or ride without head restraints, there may be times that you need to remove them. For instance, if you’re lowering the second row seats, you’ll need to remove the two outside head restraints (the center...

How do you lock the doors with the remote?

One of the best things about the remote with your car is that it lets you lock the doors from outside the vehicle. However, there are a few things you’ll need to know: Make sure that all doors are...

Why is my transmission overheating?

This answer has to be short and to the point. Your vehicle should be covered by your standard 3yrs/36,000 mile warranty. Before doing anything else you need to take it to your dealer and have them address the issue. This...

How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The Bluetooth Hands Free system is available in English, French, or Spanish. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press and hold the Phone Send button for at least five seconds. 2. After being prompted by the system, press...

How should my car be towed?

There are many instances in which you might want to tow your car. You might want to tow it behind an RV for instance. While some vehicles can be towed in almost any way, yours is not among them. You...

What do the service codes displayed in the Maintenance Minder™ mean?

While your Maintenance Minder™ is primarily designed to let you know when it’s time for your next oil change, it also displays codes for other needed services based on vehicle mileage. There are several different codes that can be displayed,...

How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The engine block heater helps heat up your engine during very cold weather. If your vehicle has the engine block heater, you should always use it when starting your car in extremely cold conditions. Here’s how. Locate the engine...