Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I change songs on a CD with the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel has switches on the back of it so that you can control the sound system without taking your hands off the wheel. To control a CD that you are listening to, you want to use the switches...

Q: Q: How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The Bluetooth Hands Free system is available in English, French, or Spanish. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press and hold the Phone Send button for at least five seconds. 2. After being prompted by the system, press...

Q: How do you use the four-wheel drive system?

If your car is so equipped (optional), the four-wheel drive system offers intelligent operation and limits the input you need to provide to activate and operate it. If you’ve never driven a vehicle with an intelligent four-wheel drive system, here’s...