Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: The sound system is turned on by pressing t...

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: What tips should I know about using the CD player?

Using your CD player is actually pretty simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know regarding the system. Here’s a rundown of the most important Tips Error Messages: There are several error messages that might...

Q: Steering wheel locked

It sounds like you may have a problem with your intelligent key and there is a warranty for this item. What happens is the key stop communicating with the car and renders the car useless. There is also some recall...

Q: How do I fold the rear seats into table mode?

If equipped, the rear seats in your car can be folded down and turned into a table. To do so, lift the handle that is near the head rest for the rear seats, then push the back of the seat...