Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: How do I adjust the volume?

The volume of your sound system is adjusted via the volume control knob, which is on the top left corner of the system, and is also the power button. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase the volume, or rotate the...

Q: i installed a new radio and was having issues, i just wanted to know if i can solder the ground wire to the chassis.

Hi there. The ground wire should not have anything to do with applying the brake unless the wire is coming in contact with the brake pedal assembly causing poor contact when using the brakes. You do need to secure the...

Q: How do I put a CD on repeat?

When the repeat feature is turned on, a song or set of songs will play on repeat. To turn on this setting, press the Random/Repeat button until either Track Repeat or Disc Repeat is displayed, depending on your preference. If...