Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: The sound system is turned on by pressing t...

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: What does the selector knob do on the audio system?

The Selector knob and the buttons to the left and right of it are the primary ways to interact with the audio system in your Accord (if you don’t have an in-dash navigation system). The Selector knob allows...

Q: How do I use the engine block heater in a 2012 Nissan Altima?

If your car is equipped with an engine block heater, this is an important safeguard to use during severe cold weather. Here’s how to use it (if your car is equipped with one): Make sure the engine is off....

Q: How do I adjust the fan speed?

The speed of the cabin fan can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the fan speed, rotate the Fan Speed Control knob. Turn this knob clockwise to increase the speed of the fan, or turn it counterclockwise to decrease...