Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, a USB device, or an iPod, you can fast forward or rewind with your steering wheel buttons. To fast forward, press and hold the Up button on the Seek/Preset switch for at least 0.8 seconds....

Q: I have a squeak that I've been told is the Ball Joint. When "updating" this under carriage work, what she also be replaced? Stru

The best answer is to have the front end completely inspected to see if anything else needs replacement. If you are replacing the lower ball joints, then you should have the struts and tie rods checked for bad joints...

Q: How do I change the iPod play mode with the multi-information display?

When you are playing an iPod through the audio system, you can adjust the play mode via the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob....