Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: What features are included for the rear seat entertainment?

If the truck is equipped with the Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) system, which is an option on trucks that have a rear seating area, then there are a few interesting features to take advantage of: The screen that is...

Q: RPM's drop quickly and engine dies - 1996 Nissan 300ZX

I'm trying my best to follow.. Normally you will engage the clutch as you are shifting gears, as pressing the clutch is the same (essentially) as putting the stick into neutral. So if I am following this correctly, the car...

Q: Need to know the real miliage on this car I just brought

Hello. Each time the car changed hands (was resold) after 2012, any title that was issued would have had the "then" current odometer reading documented. If you search these records (in Ohio, for example, such a search is free online...