Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: The sound system is turned on by pressing t...

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: Speedometer jumps up/down and van backfires. 1998 GMC Savana

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1998 GMC Savana 2500. The speedometer and radio may work together to adjust volume of the radio as the speed increases. The cluster or any of the affected modules may have a...

Q: Front passenger side wheel has play after repairs

Hello there. Many different things may be causing play in the front of your 1997 Nissan 200SX. The wheel bearings can definitely be at fault and cause the growling noise. With the bearing already replaced, other possible causes would be...

Q: How do I remove the Intelligent Access (IA) mechanical key?

The Intelligent Access (IA) key has a mechanical key inside it, should you ever need it. This key can be used to unlock the driver’s door. To access this key, slide the Release switch on the back of the IA...