Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I mute the sound system?

You can mute the sound system by pressing the Mute button. Press this button again to turn off the mute feature.

Q: Injectors not spraying

If you are getting spark but no injector signal for them to open then you may need to have the camshaft sensor checked to see if it is giving a cam signal to the computer to operate the injectors. Scan...

Q: How do I skip a CD track?

Press the Up or Right button (depending on your model) for less than 1.5 seconds to skip to the next track on a CD, or press the Down or Left button for less than 1.5 seconds to restart the current...