Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: The sound system is turned on by pressing t...

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: Electrical issues after attempted theft.

The only thing I could recommend on this vehicle would be to have a qualified mechanic check out the damages from the radio theft. The wiring may have been damaged and is shorting the system out intermittently. If all the...

Q: Car dies quickly

You may be experiencing the symptoms of a recall campaign that Nissan has out for a faulty positive battery terminal; this condition can cause a hard start, or cause the vehicle to stall unexpectedly. If you are unsure whether this...

Q: What do the autolock and autounlock features do in the message center?

Your doors are set to automatically lock and unlock at certain intervals when specific criteria are met. However, you might find that you need to turn one or both functions off. You can do this through the message center. Here’s...