Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I adjust the Fader and Balance features?

You can adjust the Fader and Balance settings in your infotainment system to help create your ideal audio settings. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Fader. 3. Use...

Q: catyalic converter and plugs put on now feels as if car is straining

Anytime I experience problems after doing repairs, the first place I look is where I have been. More often than not I find a vacuum hose or an electrical connector that is not correctly installed. Look especially carefully for rubber...

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in shuffle mode?

You can put your iPod in shuffle mode while you’re listening to it through the sound system. To do so, simply press the Random button. If you press the button for less than 0.8 seconds, you will shuffle all of...