Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: How do I switch the information on the radio display?

You can switch what you see on the radio display of your car. Press the Text button. The display switches from frequency to channel name to radio text, based on the number of times you hit the button.

Q: 04 Nissan altima dies when in gear and doesn't have much power what could this be

Hi Chelsey. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, when a vehicle will start but dies while in gear, it's caused by one of two things. Either there is debris in the transmission fluid that is causing additional drag...

Q: How do I check the condition of the battery?

Without a working battery, your car isn’t going very far. While the battery in your Accord is designed to last for years with only minor maintenance requirements, it will eventually need to be replaced. Thankfully, it’s easy to check its...