Q: Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

3. Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

Q: What is the accessory delay?

Your car is designed to allow you to enjoy access to the audio system and other electronic accessories even after you’ve turned off the engine. The accessory delay is a feature that allows you to use your accessories, including the...

Q: Car misfiring on cyclinder three, also real slow. accellerating when I come to a stop could al of this be linked together?

Hi Sharon. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically an engine misfire like you've described will also cause lack of acceleration and reduced fuel economy as well. Isolating the source of the engine misfire can be tricky, as it could be...

Q: What are the most common iPod and USB error messages?

Your car’s audio system is capable of giving you at least some information about problems it experiences attempting to play the devices you connect, such as your iPod or a USB flash drive. Here are some of the more common...