Q: How do I turn on the sound system?

How do I turn on the sound system?

A: The sound system is turned on by pressing t...

The sound system is turned on by pressing the Power button. Press this button a second time to turn off the system.

Q: How do I use an iPod with the infotainment system?

You can play an iPod through the infotainment system by connecting it via an AUX cable or a USB cable. Both the AUX and the USB cables connect to the ports in the center console. While an AUX cable will...

Q: Key is stuck in the ignition and won't turn all the way back into the lock position

It is either the ignition switch electrical or the ignition lock cylinder. The key slides into the ignition lock cylinder. These two components mate together and essentially become one. So if either of them break, they will both be affected....

Q: How do I scan through a CD?

The scan feature helps you figure out which track you want to listen to by playing you snippets of each track. To turn on the feature, press the Scan button. After pressing this button, the sound system will play the...