Q: I keep getting Check Engine Light, Code: P0014 , sometime it randomly turns off the CEL but eventually comes back.

Check engine light comes on and off. Code: P0014

Hello. The code is for the exhaust camshaft not in the position that the ECM has commanded it to be in. You could have problems with the cam sensor, camshaft control system, or wiring. Make sure that you have been changing the oil and filter on schedule and using the correct oil viscosity or it will cause this problem since the cam is moved with oil pressures. Have a technician from YourMechanic diagnose the Check Engine Light after the oil is changed if the problem continues.

3. I keep getting Check Engine Light, Code: P0014 , sometime it randomly turns off the CEL but eventually comes back.