Q: Does the Dodge Caliber have an idle air control valve? I can't find a part matching its description

Having trouble with the idle at a stop, was told to check control valve but can't find that part. Does it even use one?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your vehicle does not have an idle control valve and only has an electronic throttle control valve. You may have some dirty throttle plates. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this idling issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Does the Dodge Caliber have an idle air control valve? I can't find a part matching its description