Q: fuse removed by mechanic due to car wouldn't start after sitting overnght.Now doors,radio,inside lights won't work.He stumped.

asked by on December 30, 2017

Car wouldn't start after sitting overnight. New battery installed. Same. Auto zone checked battery,starter, etc. said must be electrical. Suggested mechanic. He kept overnight and said problem with fuses, and that it was fixed. However, now radio would not work. He then kept for 2 days, and said he could not find problem. He moved a fuse and said at least car would start. So it DOES start now, however my radio, doors, and inside lights, faub do not work. I have been driving it this way for months now, but really missing the radio, and opening my doors with faub. Before this all began, the sliding door on drivers side was acting up, and then stopped working. He did mention it may have a connection?

Since you have already had vehicle worked on by a mechanic that could not fix the issue then i would suggest having a mechanic like one from yourMechanic come and check the problem and do a diagnosis to see if the systems are inoperative due to an electrical issue.