Q: Starter replaced. Battery at 12V. Still clicking

Replaced. Starter checked battery checked both post no resistance still clicks no start

A: Hi there. Check all of the connections from...

Hi there. Check all of the connections from the battery to the starter and to the ground. Make sure that all of the connections are tight and free of corrosion. Then check the relay to the starter relay that is in the fuse box. This relay is a remote relay from the ignition switch to the starter relay. If the relay is working, then check the ignition switch for proper contacts.

If the contacts are in good condition, then the ignition switch needs replaced. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with your no-start issue.