Q: Car will not move in any gear engine sounds fine 2007 Nissan Murano

Was driving felt a little hesitation stoped and the car will now not move in any gear. Checked the code P0746 pressure control solenoid"A" stuck off

Hi there - the P0746 problem code indicates low hydraulic pressure internal to the transmission. It can also indicate failed speed sensors inside the transmission. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.