Q: Car will not move in any gear engine sounds fine 2007 Nissan Murano

Was driving felt a little hesitation stoped and the car will now not move in any gear. Checked the code P0746 pressure control solenoid"A" stuck off

Hi there - the P0746 problem code indicates low hydraulic pressure internal to the transmission. It can also indicate failed speed sensors inside the transmission. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car will not move in any gear engine sounds fine 2007 Nissan Murano