Q: Window motor not working

The driver's side rear window is stuck and will not go up. However, I can hear the motor in the door panel make a noise.

A: If power is getting the motor but the windo...

If power is getting the motor but the window doesn't raise, suspect a problem with the regulator. When the window switch is pressed, power is sent to a DC motor. The motor is attached to a scissor-type device called the regulator, which lifts the window up and down. A professional will be able to remove the door panel and inspect your window components to determine exactly what your vehicle needs. They will be able to replace your window motor or make any other repairs to fix this issue.