Q: can i charge my car battery with car cables still connected and charger machine on

battery is low so i want to charge with electric charger

A: You should not have a problem as long as yo...

You should not have a problem as long as you charge at a low rate and do not turn on the key while charger is on. A lot of people use a trickle charger to keep their battery topped off when a vehicle is not driven much. If you have a bad battery and need to put the charger on high then I would recommend disconnecting the battery. If you're having battery issues, a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic can provide an inspection at your home or office.