Q: Wheels are not riding smooth

I noticed the finish was degenerating on all the wheels of my Cadillac. I had just purchased it, so I brought it back to the dealer to get them fixed. They told me they would repaint them. When I got the car back I drove it, but it didn’t ride smooth like it did before they did wheels over. What do you think happened to make the car ride this way? What did they do to the wheels?

In the process of refinishing the wheels, the personnel at the dealer should have rebalanced the wheel and tire assembly as well. You may want to return to the facility to have the balance of the wheels checked or take the car to another to tire shop for a fresh look at the situation.