Q: How often should I get my spark plugs replaced in my 2014 Chevrolet Spark

just wondering how often i should get my spark plugs changed for my 2014 chevy spark 4 cylinder

Hello. GM recommends that you have the spark pugs replaced ever 97,500 miles. This is part of their normal maintenance schedule. If you need to have this service done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace your spark plugs] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/spark-plugs-replacement

3. How often should I get my spark plugs replaced in my 2014 Chevrolet Spark