Q: squealing noise when I turn the wheel slightly while driving

When I'm driving and turn the wheel to the left a little bit it squeals. Its not the power steering pump that im aware of. Someone was saying it might be the wheel hub assembly?

Hi there. It may be, play in the wheel bearing hub assembly causing the squeal while turning a little to the left. It could also be, the brake pad wear indicator/sensor touching the brake rotor while turning a little left. The wear indicator is designed to let you know it is time for brake pad replacement. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s squealing noise turning a little left be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.