Q: squealing noise when I turn the wheel slightly while driving

When I'm driving and turn the wheel to the left a little bit it squeals. Its not the power steering pump that im aware of. Someone was saying it might be the wheel hub assembly?

A: Hi there. It may be, play in the wheel bear...

Hi there. It may be, play in the wheel bearing hub assembly causing the squeal while turning a little to the left. It could also be, the brake pad wear indicator/sensor touching the brake rotor while turning a little left. The wear indicator is designed to let you know it is time for brake pad replacement. Replacing components without diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle's squealing noise turning a little left be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.