Q: What kind of maintenance should I perform on the battery?

What kind of maintenance should I perform on the battery?

Proper battery maintenance will ensure long battery life. A functioning battery is necessary to keep your vehicle running. But batteries can also be dangerous. Whenever you perform battery maintenance, make sure you take all of the necessary safety precautions. To perform battery maintenance.

1. Keep the top of the battery clean.

2. Tighten the battery cables attached to the battery terminals.

3. Clean any corrosion by removing the cables and cleaning with a wire brush.

3. What kind of maintenance should I perform on the battery?