Q: Sound coming from front side left side tire when there are bumps 2010 Toyota RAV4

There is a sound coming in the front left side tire when the car is moving on bump and while turning on sides

Hi there - depending on whether the noise is more of a "clunk", or a creaking sound, several different steering or suspension components may be involved in this problem. Clunking noises could be worn struts, ball joints or tie rod ends, especially over bumps. Creaking sounds, especially when turning, can be worn strut bearing plates - which can also clunk if worn badly enough. I would recommend a steering and suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

• Sound coming from front side left side tire when there are bumps 2010 Toyota RAV4