Q: Can I use Primium 91 petrol for Pajero in Kuwait climate?? is there any problem for if Use this instead of Super 95?

Can I use Primium 91 petrol for Pajero in Kuwait climate?? is there any problem if Use this instead of Super 95 petrol? I mean like engine or something?? please advice

Hi there:

As a United States based online mechanic service, we’re not that aware of the different climate changes in Kuwait. However, in general, when you have extreme heat, keeping your fuel consistent is very important for overall performance and engine efficiency. A change of fuel from 95 to 91 octane is a rather large jump; so you might want to seek advice from a local mechanic for your application.

• Can I use Primium 91 petrol for Pajero in Kuwait climate?? is there any problem for if Use this instead of Super 95?