Q: My ignition is messed up

Someone tried to steal my car and they cut out the middle of the silver part where the key goes and messed up the plastic ring around it and the car with a lock light is flashing can I get parts and do it myself what parts do I need

You will need to replace the ignition key cylinder if that is all that is damaged. Once the damaged parts are installed then you can then reprogram your new keys by using one of the original keys held up to the new first key and turn on the ignition. Now turn off ignition and insert new key within 5 seconds and turn key on. Repeat process to program both keys. If you do not have an original key then you will need to have the vehicle programmed at a dealer.

3. My ignition is messed up