Q: I have a Nissan Quest with several codes showing - P0075, P0882, P0726

Code panne p0075 p0882 p0726 .allumage difficile marché arrière ne fonctionne pas svp aidez moi

Translation: Failure code p0075 p0882 p0726 .allumage difficult market back does not work please help me

A: Ok the codes you have given me look like th...

Ok the codes you have given me look like they all may point to different problems. The P0075 points to a malfunction in the intake valve control circuit. The valve timing solenoid may be failing in this case. These valves are electronic and rely on good oil pressure so if you haven’t changed your oil in a while or the level is low, change the oil.

P0882 is low input voltage for the transmission control module and P0726 is related to engine speed which may be a crankshaft or camshaft position sensor problem. I recommend having a local expert diagnose the Check Engine Light in person so that this can be properly corrected.