Q: I change oil and its now shows low oil pressure, could it be because oil its over limit?

I changed the oil i did not move any electrical it was very simple but i see that its a litle over the limit on oil, and its got a check engine on and low oil pressure what would be the problem?

You may have gotten a defective oil filter. I would not try and run the motor until you replace the filter again. Once it is replaced then start and run engine for a minute or less to see if it gets oil pressure. If it still does not get pressure then the oil pump may have failed. Have the pressure checked using a pressure gauge if you suspect the pressure was good then this test is needed to check sending unit. Do not drive vehicle until pressure is verified.

3. I change oil and its now shows low oil pressure, could it be because oil its over limit?