Q: My power steering pump keeps blowing the filter apart where is the pressure switch is located.

power steering pump keeps plowing the power steering filter apart. where is the pressure censer switch located and do I really need the filter

The power steering pump filter is needed to keep the fluid clean to prevent failure to the steering system. The filter is being blown from the pressure control valve is not working properly. I recommend replacing the pressure control valve and filter. If you need further assistance with your power steering system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My power steering pump keeps blowing the filter apart where is the pressure switch is located.