Q: Replaced wiper motor wipers still dont work. Checked fuse. Seems no electrial current

Wiper motor has been replaced but still doesn't work checked fuse its fine but dont work

Hi there. Was supply voltage checked at the wiper motor, fuse, wiper switch? If there is no supply voltage at the fuse, then the problem could be in the fuse block or wiring harness. The fuse could have a crack in the link that is preventing voltage from transferring; check both sides of the fuse for voltage. If there is power on both sides, then check the same at the switch an see if it has voltage in and out. Again, a wiring harness or fuse block could be an underlying issue and will require the electrical wiring diagram and a digital volt/ohm meter to proper inspect. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a wipers do not work inspection.

3. Replaced wiper motor wipers still dont work. Checked fuse. Seems no electrial current