Q: I'm getting power to distributor coil, but I'm not getting power to the spark plugs.

I'm getting Power to Distributor Coil But I'm not getting power to the Spark plugs . I bought a new Distributor My truck won't crank..?

Hi there. Check the spark plugs with a spark adapter tool to see if there is a park induced from the coil. If there is no spark, then the spark plug wires could be burned and need replaced. If the tool is getting spark, then the spark plugs need replaced. If you need further assistance with your ignition system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I'm getting power to distributor coil, but I'm not getting power to the spark plugs.