Q: Q: AC not blowing cold

The AC is not blowing cold, and the fan only works on settings four and five.

You likely have two issues occurring at the same time. The fan operation is most likely due to an issue with your blower fan speed controller. It could also be the control assembly with the knob, or plug and wiring. A diagnostic will have to be performed to determine the exact cause.

The air conditioning problem would likely be remedied by a system recharge. A technician with pressure gauges and diagnostic tools can determine the root cause of your problems. A qualified technician from Your Mechanic can come out to your vehicle’s location to inspect your AC system, and recommend the best path to repair.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold