Q: Average miles per gallon

What does avg mean on my dashboard and how do I get it off, just appeared on dash

Hi There, Assuming you are referring to the avg reading near the fuel mileage calculator, this relates to the average miles per gallon calculation that the computer calculates related to the fuel economy. This is nothing to worry about and is just a feature to help you determine how fuel efficient your car is depending on your driving habits. There should be a button that will allow you to change the average reading to different settings such as "miles to empty" or "instant miles per gallon."

3. Average miles per gallon