Q: Back tire facing inwards

I was turning my car around and went from dirt to asphalt rather fast. After I had hit the asphalt, I noticed my back tire faced inwards. The rim is not bent.

Hello. From what you describe, it sounds like you may have bent an arm or two in your rear suspension. This is something that needs to be repaired sooner than later. A tire pointing in the wrong direction can cause handling problems and premature tire wear. You will probably need to take it to a shop since an alignment will need to be performed afterward for the car to travel straight and get proper tire wear. I would have a mechanic inspect your suspension to diagnose your back tire’s issue.

3. Back tire facing inwards