Q: where is the coolant temperature sensor located 2002 mercury sable

asked by on March 09, 2017

where is my coolant temperature sensor located

Hi there. The coolant temperature sensor on most Ford (Mercury is a Ford product) V-6 engines is located on the intake manifold, front of the motor and next to the primary coolant hose. If you don’t have one currently, if you’re going to attempt this repair on your own, it would be a very smart idea to purchase a service and repair manual online for your vehicle. It’s very handy and will give you great tips on how to correctly complete this and many other repairs.