Q: Steering to the right or left makes a noise.

When I turn the wheel to the right it makes a loud, resisting noise. But the wheel does not stiffen. The axels are fine. It makes more noise when I turn it to the right then left. Sometimes when I turn and accelerate the noise does not become as loud as when I turn and accelerate slowly. When I'm parking either left or right they noise occurs as if it grinding or something. Thank you.

I believer the cause of your noise is your power steering pump or belt. If your pump is making a loud whining noise then you may have a power steering leak and the pump is starving for fluid. Check the power steering to see if it is low on fluid and if it is then a leak is present. Have the system checked to see if you have a leak and then do a complete inspection of the front end.

3. Steering to the right or left makes a noise.