Q: Tachometer and temp guage

I used the 10 pin and negative pin to set my idle. Now my tachometer and temperature gauge doesn't work. I did see a small spark when I put the jumper pin in. I think I checked my fuses correctly but maybe I have overlooked one. Can you please tell me what the problem might be. P.S. my gauges did work before I did this. And of course they are not digital. Thank you

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 1994 Mazda 626. The fuse that powers the gauges are the meter fuse 15 amp. It is located in the joint box.

If this doesn’t fix the issue, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with these components and help you make an accurate repair.

3. Tachometer and temp guage