Q: I got pouring out as fast as I put it in the radiator it's on back passager side

I got water pouring out of my motor on passanger side fast as I can pour it in

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely leaking from a hose or heater core. There are several components on that side of the vehicle. Are there any signs of moisture inside the vehicle? If not you will want to attempt to locate the leak from the top of the engine compartment. If you cannot locate the leak there, raise the front of the van up and continue looking. This is the quickest way to determine what the issue is without guess work. With a leak that steady, the damage should be rather obvious once you get it in your line of sight. For more help locating the coolant leak, contact our service department to make an appointment at your home or office.

Hi there:

If you’re filling your radiator with coolant and it’s spilling to the ground quickly, it’s likely that you have either a radiator crack, a broken or damaged thermostat housing or a bottom coolant line is broken. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete a coolant leak inspection to determine what’s causing this leak before you decide to drive the vehicle further.

• I got pouring out as fast as I put it in the radiator it's on back passager side