Q: I put a rack and pinion on it. and now the tires are leaning in

I put a rack and pinion on it. and now the tires are leaning in and the steering pull when we text drove it

When the top of the tires lean in towards the center of the vehicle, that is called negative camber. This can cause premature tire wear and can also cause the steering pull you are feeling. You will need to have your vehicle’s alignment adjusted.

Unfortunately this is not a job that YourMechanic technician can perform on site. You will need to take the vehicle to a local automotive shop to have it adjusted properly.

3. I put a rack and pinion on it. and now the tires are leaning in