Q: Q: I have a 1995 gmc sierra it starts then stalls out I'll start it again and put my foot on the gas to keep it running then it dies

I have a 1995 gmc sierra. it starts then stalls out. I'll start it again and put my foot on the gas to keep it running then it dies after I take my foot off

It sounds like you may be having an issue with the fuel system. If this truck has throttle body injection, there may be an issue with the throttle body. Otherwise, a clogged fuel filter or faulty fuel pressure regulator could be contributing to this issue. I could recommend having your fuel pressure checked by a qualified professional to ensure that it is within specification. If not, there is a restriction in the fuel system somewhere or the fuel pump is weak and would require replacement in order to resolve this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this test can be done at your home or office.

3. Q: I have a 1995 gmc sierra it starts then stalls out I'll start it again and put my foot on the gas to keep it running then it dies