Q: We've been having issues with our 97 Infiniti QX4. After everything, it still won't start.

We've been having issues with her for awhile. We replaced the starter, the fuel pump, the fuel filters; got an oil change; replaced the battery. And the car still won't start. She stalled out after working fine today, then won't restart again. I am at wit's end.

Hi there. In most cases, when a car won’t start it breaks down in two specific areas. First, the engine is not getting enough or the correction ratio of air and fuel mixture or second, the engine can’t ignite this fuel at the right time. A professional mechanic knows the value of starting from scratch and completing a car is hard to start inspection before recommending any repairs. I would recommend having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete this inspection on your Infiniti, so they can determine why your car won’t start and complete the right repairs to resolve this problem.

3. We've been having issues with our 97 Infiniti QX4. After everything, it still won't start.