Q: My 1999 Chevrolet mini sport van shakes and runs rough while stopped but if I put it take it out of gear it smooths out

My 1999 Chevrolet sport mini van shakes and runs rough while stopped at a light but when I take it out of gear it smooths out

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Rough idle could be due to a bad tank of gasoline, dirty fuel injectors, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, uneven cylinder compression, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, a defective or clogged fuel pump or fuel filter, failing electrical components such as the ignition control module, plug wires, coils, and spark plugs, a defective airflow sensor, dirty oxygen sensors and other causes. I would recommend that you request a rough operation/rough idle diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will perform the required diagnostic steps to get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.