Q: Rattling noise 2012 Toyota Yaris

The is a noise like 2 plates rubbing together coming from left hand side of my car. Not sure what it could b.

Hi there - the rattling noise you describe is likely a heat shield on the exhaust system, or some other bracket attached to the engine/transmission. Engine vibration, however minimal, can cause loose metal to make an awful racket. Since getting your car up on a lift to check this out has become more difficult for most of us, I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Rattling noise 2012 Toyota Yaris