Q: Rattling noise 2012 Toyota Yaris

The is a noise like 2 plates rubbing together coming from left hand side of my car. Not sure what it could b.

Hi there - the rattling noise you describe is likely a heat shield on the exhaust system, or some other bracket attached to the engine/transmission. Engine vibration, however minimal, can cause loose metal to make an awful racket. Since getting your car up on a lift to check this out has become more difficult for most of us, I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.