Q: car trun dose not crank feel like it trying to frire but it dose not my rotar truns i check sark on 4 plugs getting gas

car trun dose not crank feel like it trying to frire but it dose not my rotar truns i check sark on 4 plugs getting gas

Hello, thank you for writing in. The testing you have done so far is great. If you know you have fuel pressure and spark then you can turn your attention to other possibilities. These include the air intake sensors like the mass airflow sensor, and the engine sensors like the crankshaft position sensor. If these have failed or have a poor connection, then it can result in a no-start situation. Both of these are relatively easy to access and change. If you have a multimeter you should be able to test both of these components and compare it to manufacturer specifications.

• car trun dose not crank feel like it trying to frire but it dose not my rotar truns i check sark on 4 plugs getting gas