Q: When I accelerate from a stop, car jerks

This is a previously owned car with around 120,000 miles on it. In the last few weeks, the car has been jerking. It occurred several times. Generally, when I am stopped at the traffic light and I'm about to continue driving, the car jerks as soon as I start accelerating. What might be the problem?

Hello. There are several potential faults that you can have on your 2007 BMW 750i. The cause of the problem may be a transmission slippage, traction control malfunction, or the jerk could result from worn spark plugs. I recommend having an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your car’s location to diagnose this acceleration issue.

3. When I accelerate from a stop, car jerks