Q: Why does my 2013 ford fusion keep shutting off

the ford mechanic at as if he does not knew what is wrong with my ford. I have read that it might be the throttle body and not the fuel delivery module like i was told by the mechanics l. Do you know why my 2013 ford fusion keeps shaking and shutting off

Hello there, many different faults will cause your 2013 Ford Fusion to stall and shake. The most likely causes are the spark plugs, fuel pump, coils, wiring harness fault, vacuum leak, or oxygen sensors. This vehicle needs diagnosed fully to be able to determine what is causing your issues. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the stalling and shaking and make any repairs required.

3. Why does my 2013 ford fusion keep shutting off