Q: The vacuum line on a 4L60 transmission runs to what

asked by on July 16, 2017

I took an automatic transmission out of a similar truck same body style just not A4 by 4 and I put it into my 4 by 4 without putting the transfer case back in because I wanted to rebuild transfer caset and in doing so I also switched the driveshaft because of obvious reasons distance and whatnot I just want to know where vacuum line goes to from the transmission because mine was not hooked up

Hello, the 4L60 does not have a vacuum hose, it uses a throttle cable that connects to the throttle body .The 4L60 also needs a torque convertor clutch electrical signal. A turbo 350 uses a vacuum hose.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr