Q: I have a 07 Saturn ion 2 and my car it won't move all gears work but it just want take off I need help please

Can wont move wen i put it in gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first assumption we make when the vehicle does not move while in gear, is that the transmission fluid is low. Start by checking the level and the condition of the fluid. If it is low, then there is a leak that will need to be addressed. If the fluid is full, then you will want to focus in on the shift linkage to assure that the transmission is actually shifting into gear. From there further inspection will need to be done on the transmission and its mechanical components. Other possibilities would include mechanical failure, a pump issue, a detached line, and similar issues. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 07 Saturn ion 2 and my car it won't move all gears work but it just want take off I need help please