Q: 98 ford expedition 5.4l is getting no fuel and I replaces the fuel pump what's going on?

Ok so I've been having problems getting my expo started I checked all relays and fuses they seem to be fine then I put new fuel pump in ...finally I had it running and idling for a minute then after I shut it off i tried starting it again and nothing.i opened fuel line at the fuel filter and no gas..nothing at all...i don't get it

Hi there. In some cases, after installing a new fuel pump a few things can go wrong. One of the most common issues is that a fuel pump relay will be faulty or an electrical ground wire to the pump will not be fully secure. In other cases, the fuel pump screen will become clogged if there is excessive debris in the tank, or there is an obstruction somewhere in the fuel system. The best way for any mechanic to determine what’s causing this problem is to be onsite to complete a car is hard to start inspection,

3. 98 ford expedition 5.4l is getting no fuel and I replaces the fuel pump what's going on?